“Autumn is youthful, mirthful, frolicsome – the child of summer’s joy and on every side there are suggestions of juvenility and mischief.” – Roger Wray
It is with great excitement the producers of Dabble in the Farms announce the inaugural Fall Fest Extravaganza on Sunday, October 12th from 2 PM – 8 PM. Bringing together the Grosse Pointe community on the majestic back lawn of the Grosse Pointe War Memorial, Fall Fest Extravaganza is a celebration of the changing leaves and the tastes of the season. Fun for the whole family, Fall Fest features old-fashioned kids games and activities, kid-centric food and beverages, and live music by national recording artist The Ragbirds. And for the adults – an Oktoberfest style biergarten!
KIDS GAMES & ACTIVITIES
• Musical Petting Zoo – play along with The Ragbirds!
• Potato sack races
• Three legged races
• Pumpkin painting (presented by Rainy Day Art & Framing Co.
• Giant Ring Toss
• Grosse Pointe’s Largest Game of Simon Says
• And much more!!!
ADULT TICKET – $25 ADVANCE / $30 AT THE DOOR
• Includes two (2) seasonal craft beers and one (1) food ticket
• Souvenir glass
CHILDRENS TICKET – FREE WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
• Includes one (1) soft beverage ticket and one (1) food tickets
• Souvenir T-Shirt (sizes while supplies last)
• Student pricing available
Event is held rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, it will be moved inside the War Memorial.